As a critical part of any vehicle, ensuring that the braking system operates as it should, is of the utmost importance. This is why here at Mini Sport, we are proud to present our huge selection of top quality Mini brakes and accessories, designed to allow the system to function properly, unleashing the true performance capabilities of this timeless brand of cars.
A Wide Range of Mini Brakes and Accessories
Regardless if you have a disc brake or drum brake system, it is important to ensure that all of your components are in full working order at all times. As it’s responsible for slowing down the car, bringing it to a safe stop quickly and effectively, the sheer usage that a Mini brake goes through puts it at constant risk of breaking down.
Common signs that a braking system is malfunctioning, include any screeching noises when braking, a lack of responsiveness when the brake pedal is pressed, burning smells as the brake is used and if the pedal vibrates. Any of these issues may indicate that one, if not more, parts of the braking system are not working as they should – and will need to be checked out and replaced.
Our Mini brakes range stocks a collection of classic parts for use in a wide variety of Mini models. No matter if you’re searching for a single specialist component, a number of parts or an entirely new system all together, we will have whatever you need – whether you’re intending your brake to be used in a regular runner on the road, or in high-performance rallying.
Just a selection of our braking products includes:
- Callipers – Vital in allowing the car the ability to stop, a disc brake calliper slows down the car’s wheels by creating friction with the rotors. Our selection houses a number of different types and styles of calliper, including 7.5, 7.9 and 8.4 alloys for all classic Minis, including the Cooper and Cooper S.
- Discs/Drums – Two different braking systems; the same high-quality parts. We have arranged a comprehensive selection of parts for disc or drum braking systems, dependent on whatever requirements you may have. If you’re looking to upgrade your original Mini brakes discs, we will have parts for all models from 1984 onwards. Our Mini drum brakes range includes parts for all standard classic models (from 1959-84), without spacers, and for brake drums with spacers (for 1984-2001 models).
- Cylinders – Located in each wheel, positioned at the top, just above the shoes, the job of a cylinder is to exert force on to the shoes to bring them into contact with the drum brake to stop the car. Our selection of high-quality cylinders includes all models from 1964-84, as well as components for disc brake Minis from 1984-onwards. Whether you need front or rear wheel cylinders, gaskets, retaining clips or repair kits – we have all of this and more.
- Brake Pads and Shoes – The job of a brake pad (or brake shoes, in a drum systems) sees them take the transference of kinetic energy conjured by the brake drum/discs, joining together to slow down the spinning rotor. Our original specification range of pads and shoes for Mini brakes are designed for performance on road, track and rally, made by top brands including EBC, Mintex and Tarok.
Those are just a couple of examples of the Mini brake parts and accessories we have on sale here at Mini Sport – why not take a look around our website to see more?
Choose Mini Sport For All of Your Mini Parts and Spares
When it comes to the repair and restoration of this timeless brand of cars, the team here at Mini Sport has seen (and done) it all. We have been trading Mini parts and spares ever since the Mini’s heyday in the 1960s, helping fellow aficionados to keep their cars running smoothly.
During our time in the industry, we have built up a unique knowledge and understanding of the Mini, creating relationships with some of the biggest manufacturers of original specification parts. This has allowed us to create a Mini brakes product range that will not only allow you to restore your vehicle back to its former glory but even to customise it, giving it a new lease of life.
So no matter the issue with your braking system, we have the parts and expertise to help get you to where you’re going. Furthermore, as the world’s premier Mini specialists, we are able to have your parts shipped worldwide – why not see our delivery page for more information?
Get In Touch With Our Mini Specialists Today To Learn More
Please feel free to take a look around our extensive Mini brakes selection and click on each of the products for more information. If you have any additional questions about anything you may find on our website or on Mini servicing in general, we would be pleased to hear from you. You can give us a call on 01282 778731 or e-mail email@example.com
Items 1-12 of 432
- Yellow Stuff Brake Pad Set - Cooper S & 1275GT 7.5" DiscSpecial Price AU$106.51 AU$96.83 Regular Price AU$121.26
- Red Stuff Brake Pad Set - Cooper S & 1275GT 7.5" DiscSpecial Price AU$92.58 AU$84.16 Regular Price AU$105.40
- Flanged Nut - M8 - brake pedal crank assembly pivot shaftSpecial Price AU$0.63 AU$0.57 Regular Price AU$0.85